Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Am I being fooled?

re : Am I being fooled?           reply
27/08/2011 17:31 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi dear,
I think you should charge at list 65euro/day as you doing childminding and all the work in the house.
So, i would say YES think you are beeing fooled.

01/09/2011 09:31 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
sorry made a mistake there.your picking up another relatives child not cleaning the house.still the other people should show some deceny and offer you something for doing that for them

01/09/2011 09:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
i hate to say it but.there walking all over you.your the childminder not there cleaner.and they even have you cleaning someone elses house.which means the other person is getting the house cleaned free of charge

Am I being fooled?           reply
25/08/2011 15:10 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
Hi girls I´m currently minding a baby 1.5years I have been minding her 9+months now I currently clean a very large house from making beds, cleaning bathrooms, ironing, school pickup (somedays for another relation) prepare meals, very detail cleaning jobs such as cleaning fridge and toilets!! I work 7to 8.5 hours a day 5days a week. For 230 to 250euro a week I travel 13km to this job and just want to know such I be on more or less pay!!

07/09/2011 15:22 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Yes, you are definitely being fooled. The average rate for childminding in the child´s home is between €8 & €10 per hour. Also the rate for housekeeping is between €10-€12 per hour. With the amount of cleaning you seem to be doing I would charge at least €10 per hour! Therefore between €350 to €425 per week!!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;