Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Amount of children a childminder can mind

re... : Amount of children a childminder can mind           reply
28/09/2016 11:26 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
It´s just the ratio of children to 1 childminder per day think it´s 5 and 2 can be babies ?

28/09/2016 11:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are you vol notified!?
If so, only 3 kids who aren´t in primary, not recommended to have more than 2 under 15 months

re : Amount of children a childminder can mind           reply
28/09/2016 11:56 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello my name is Ana .
All my educational achievements and my work experience have been related with the field of education.
I have Degree in social Worker, Master Degree in Art-Therapy and Monitor-Leisure and free time certification.
Since 2009 i have worked three years in a child Association as a staff supervisor and planing and implementatiton activities for the children. I have also work organizing and facilitating art-therapist individual and group classes for cancer patients and hospitalised children.
I have been living in Ireland for 16 month, 8 month working as an au pair with children from 5,7 and 9years old. And 8 month i was nanny, i looked after 3 children; one baby 7 month, one boy 3 years and a girl 5 year.
I have great people skills and I am very active and dynamism.
I could send my cv and references if you give me your email , i live in Rathmines area(Grove Park).
I would very much welcome a personal meeting with you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Ana lara

28/09/2016 11:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
That´s great thank you appreciate the info .

Amount of children a childminder can mind           reply
28/09/2016 10:25 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello all , I´ve a query I´m sure that you will be able to help me with . I´m wondering what is the max amount of children a childminder caning at any one time ivr part time and full time children but I´ve nbeen asked to mind more on part time basis some are in school some are not so just want to know so I can do things right . Tia

re : Amount of children a childminder can mind           reply
28/09/2016 10:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I´ve a few questions but bit of a mad day here x
I´d be happy to call you to get more info as I´m a bit confused

28/09/2016 15:42 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Mc16, current regulations are its up to three preschoolers (ie under 6 and not in nat sch). The option is open to this childminder to notify their service to their county childcare committe, known as voluntary notified. School age children the ratio is approx 8 to 1.
Anyone with four or five preschoolers must be registered with tusla and fully inspected like any creche etc. Its illegal, not to mention dangerous for children in question, to mind more than three without registering.
Sometimes the regulations are over run by ones insurance though, some house insurance its 2 or 3 or childminding Ireland its 6.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;