Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Ashbourne Childminder Available

re : Ashbourne Childminder Available           reply
23/02/2015 21:26 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Are you be available to pick up children from Ratoath Montessori at 12.30 and drop over to your house until they are picked up around 5.30pm.?
Two girls age 3 and 5, one goes to montessori school just 3 days a week the other 5 days. 9.30am - 12.30pm
I would require cildminding 5 days a week Monday to Friday. We live in ratoeth but I work in ashbourne!
Let me know if this might work,
Many thanks,
Michelle

re... : Ashbourne Childminder Available           reply
04/05/2015 21:26 - Meath Childminders
Hi Audrey, thank you for replying to my ad. I am already committed to dropping and collecting to St. Declans N.S, so the chances of getting to two primary schools on time, is probably near impossible, especially with traffic and then weather conditions in the winter.
Hopefully you will get someone more reliable for your childs needs. regards Niamh

Ashbourne Childminder Available           reply
13/02/2015 11:23 - Meath Childminders
Experienced childminder. Garda vetted. 1st Aid trained. Non smoker. Full clean licence. I have many years experience minding children in my own home, ages ranging from newborn to late teens. I have trained with MYFED to work with young people.
I offer a Home away from Home environment, with a large back garden, with swings, slides, playhouses, trampoline etc, for the wet days I have a bright spacious playroom with plenty to occupy young minds.
I have references from previous families, whom we still have contact and play visits with.
Warm regards Niamh

18/05/2015 17:26 - Meath Childminders
HI Niamh
I am an afterschool service for St Mary´s in Ashbourne as my daughter will be starting there in September. If I get any enquiries for St Declans, may I pass along your details and visa versa if you have any parents seeking childcare before and afterschool as well as this coming July and August I have availability at the moment. It would be nice to work in a team and help eachother in the community. Best wishes, Lisa, from Lisa´s Racehill Afterschool, Ashbourne, 0863365827.

21/05/2015 08:22 - Meath Childminders
Hi Lisa, yip, that sounds perfect, i´ve your number here, and will definitely pass it on if I hear of anyone :) Regards Niamh

18/05/2015 17:25 - Meath Childminders
HI Niamh
I am an afterschool service for St Mary´s in Ashbourne as my daughter will be starting there in September. If I get any enquiries for St Declans, may I pass along your details and visa versa if you have any parents seeking childcare before and afterschool as well as this coming July and August I have availability at the moment. It would be nice to work in a team and help eachother in the community. Best wishes, Lisa, from Lisa´s Racehill Afterschool, Ashbourne, 0863365827.

01/05/2015 11:53 - Meath Childminders
Hi
My daughter is starting in St Marys in September I´m looking for her to be minded from 8am(breakfast) dropped to school, collected and held until 4.45 at the latest? I am a school teacher so would be off for the school holidays.
Audrey Grange

23/02/2015 22:34 - Meath Childminders
Hi Michelle, thank you for replying to my ad, sadly I wouldn´t have room for your girls on Thurs and Fridays, I currently only have room for one child on these days and two children Mon - Wed.
Regards Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;