Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Au pair avaliable part-time/afternoon

Au pair avaliable part-time/afternoon           reply
11/01/2017 13:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello family, I´m a Brazilian psychologist... I have been working as an au pair here in Ireland since I got here in March 2015. I worked with two lovely families. Both families can give references. I gained a lot of experience here while working with children between the ages of two months and seven years old. I worked as a psychologist in Brazil before coming to Ireland. I really love kids and working with them to see how amazing they can become :) While studying in college I did a placement at a creche. I have two nephews that I love so much and always took care of them. One has autism and he is very clever... When I was in college, I also worked as a Nanny... I had many children as clients when I worked as a psychologist I´m very funny, energetic and kind with the children and I learn quickly the activities/jobs that the family want me to do with the kids... :) I attend college daily in the mornings so am available to work after 1:30pm. After July, I will be available full time. I´m looking for a live in position, but would suits me live out too if we agree... My e-mail is tatiana.aupair@hotmail.com. My phone/whatsapp 083-4656140 Thank you for your time, Tatiana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;