Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

August and after school minder needed Dun Laoghaire

August and after school minder needed Dun Laoghaire           reply
27/05/2017 16:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for an experienced and kind minder to look after my 2 boys (8 and 11 years) more full time for the month of August and after school from Sept this year.
Duties for month of August - increased part time/full time hours to help with summer camps and care at home. I will be going back to work and will need some one available between the hours of 8am - 6.30pm to fit around local summer camps. This will require flexibility on a day to day basis, as well as dropping off and picking up from arranged activities plus entertaining boys in the park when not in camp and preparing meals.
Duties from Sept include - pick up from school (Booterstown), arranging some playdates and activities, homework, preparing dinner. Times (approx) M, T, TH, F from 3pm - 6.30pm and Weds from 1.30pm til 6.30pm.
Experience necessary, with references. Driver preferred but not necessary as school and home is easily accessible on DART on number 7 bus line. Excellent pay for right person - reliability key due to parents working long hours.

re : August and after school minder needed Dun Laoghaire           reply
28/05/2017 11:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Martin. I am an experienced mature male carer with ten years previous full time care experience with( adult)and two years part time with children. I am experienced in all aspects of home and afterschool care, I also have 18 years coaching experience with both young and old. I am a non smoker with a love for sports, animals and the outdoors. I am currently engaged until the 11 th of August with a lovely family in Sandyford,( twin boy and girl nearly seven) but would be available from then on if you would like to discuss further?. I am garda vetted pediatric first aid qualified and hold a current full clean Irish driving licence.

re... : August and after school minder needed Dun Laoghaire           reply
29/05/2017 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Martin - Thanks for the reply. I think our needs have slightly changed and we are now looking for a more of a housekeeper to help manage the house hold with cooking and cleaning. Let me know if still of interest

30/05/2017 11:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Martin - pm me please

30/05/2017 12:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi sarah
Just returning your pm.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;