Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Aupair/Childminder to start ASAP

Aupair/Childminder to start ASAP           reply
24/04/2015 19:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Candela, I´m 26 and I´m from Spain. I´ve been living in Dublin for almost two years working for two families as an aupair, looking after children ages between 1 and 8.

I am interested in an aupair position but we can negociate for living-out as well.

I am a kind, well mannered, communicative and responsible person, with great interest in children and their development. I am highly organised, confident and emotionally mature and possess high energy levels. I have excellent communication skills and I am able to create good relations with people of all ages.

I have 2 years experience working with children and babies that included daily caring, taking kids to school punctually, prepare breakfast/lunch and some light household work as when is required.

At the moment I am working full-time for a family but unfortunately I have recieved very bad news from them and I need to find another family ASAP.

I have a full-driving licence and I have experience driving in Ireland.

I am available immediately. I can provided you great references. All replies welcomed.

candelariacansecolozano@gmail.com

Thanks a million.

re : Aupair/Childminder to start ASAP           reply
06/05/2015 08:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Candela,
My name is Katie. I have two little girls (3 years and 7 weeks) and have had au pairs to stay since my eldest girl was 5 month old. it has worked very well for everyone. We live in Sandymount, beside the sea and close to the city centre, and I am looking for someone who would live in. Ideally I would need someone to begin in June.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Katie - 086 60 70 380

discussion forum terms & conditions

;