Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Aupair to start in January

Aupair to start in January           reply
26/11/2014 16:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Candela, I´m 26 and I´m from Seville. I´ve been living in Portmarnock, Dublin 13, for more than a year working as an aupair. I´m living with a lovely famliy and I am looking after two boys, ages 3 and 7.
I am a kind, well mannered, communicative and responsible person, with great interest in children and their development. I am highly organised, confident and emotionally mature and possess high energy levels. I have excellent communication skills and I am able to create good relations with people of all ages. I have 2 years experience working with children and babies that included daily caring for a baby, taking kids to school punctually, prepare breakfast/lunch and some light household work as when is required.
At the moment I am working part-time for this family (this work hours and salary are not enough for me) and I would like to find another family to start in January.
I have a full-driving licence (but I have no experience driving in Ireland). I am available immediately for an interview. All replies welcomed.
Thanks,

Candela.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
980643_10201980159618251_1949667323_o.jpg