Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Available Childminder Carrigaline

Available Childminder Carrigaline           reply
07/03/2013 20:37 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there my name is Nicky and am living in Carrigaline. I have 3 school going children and am available to mind children from April (after the Easter Holidays) I have a Nat Diploma in Applied Social Studies in Social Care and have lots of experience of caring for children throughout the years. I offer to care for your child/children in a safe, fun, happy environment. We have a nice routine that includes, arts&crafts, outdoor activities, reading, play, homework supervision and baking. Am very flexible around times. Am non-smoker & Garda Vetted. Looking forward to hearing from you, Kind Regards, Nicky

re... : Available Childminder Carrigaline           reply
02/09/2013 21:31 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Ann, sorry I didn´t get back sooner. If you are still looking for a minder I am available & my rates are €5.00 an hour. I am minding a Garda´s child for the last year and a half and can give you a reference from her. If you would like to talk some more pm me & I´ll send you my phone number. Kind regards, nicky

re : Available Childminder Carrigaline           reply
09/09/2013 18:46 - Cork County Childminders
Hi nicky just saw your add Now and was wondering are you still available to mind my one year old boy??? It would be from November to July! I work in a school so I have all the school holidays! Kelly x

30/07/2013 15:17 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Nicky,
I´m just enquiring if you are still available, where in Carrigaline are you located and what are your rates?
We have a 4 month old girl and I´m a teacher returning to work in mid October.
Thanks,Ann

06/05/2013 18:55 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there
Just looking to see ure availability and prices

discussion forum terms & conditions

;