Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Available Qualified NANNY for live in position

re : Available Qualified NANNY for live in position           reply
16/06/2014 12:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Jarmila
I live in Clonsilla, D15. I am looking for someone to mind my 3 children, ages 8, 6 and 20 months.
This would be a full time position; Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
The 8 and 6 year old will need to be bought and collected from St.Mochtas NS so driving is essential - do you have your own car?
We have a 5 bedroom home with attic space converted to a bedroom and ensuite.
Please let me know if you would be interested in meeting to discuss this position further.
Thanks
Sam

Available Qualified NANNY for live in position           reply
14/06/2014 16:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello
I am Jarmila. I am very reliable and responsible loving person. Love to spend my time with children and looking for professional nanny possition.
I have lot of experience 3 years as nanny in Ireland and 1 year practitionar in playschool Ireland, first aid for children, level 5 childcare, garda clerance, driving licence, non - smoker, love traveling and many more.
I enjoy art, craft, facepating, sport - swimming, lot of games for children etc. I m try to spend all my time with children play with them, do the homework, educate them. Spend quality time with them. I m interested in live in possition. If any question you can contact me.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards
Jarmila"

re... : Available Qualified NANNY for live in position           reply
16/06/2014 12:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Sam
Thank you for your respons.
I looking for full time live in position. I finished my last job few weeks ago..I am on holidays in Czech right now but can have skype with you if you would like to. I don´t have my own car but have driving licence. If you want can send you some photos and cv on your email :)
Salary expectation is 250+pw.
Thank you
Jarmila

discussion forum terms & conditions

;