Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Available childminder

re : Available childminder           reply
08/05/2014 18:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I´m looking for a minder who could collect my two kids from school or camps during the Summer around 3 pm and mind them until about 6.
We live in Donnybrook and they are attending local schools.
Kind regards,
Melanie

Available childminder           reply
05/05/2014 18:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Do you need a break or a night off? Let me help you!!
Experienced nanny available to mind kids every day, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. I´m Spanish. I´m 32 years old. I’m friendly, professional, patient and I really enjoy working with children. I´m available to start immediately. I can offer your children: educational games, healthy meals and outdoor activities.
I look forward to hearing from you.

re... : Available childminder           reply
08/05/2014 12:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi!
My husband and I are looking for a part-time nanny for our 5.5 month old daughter two days per week in our home in Ringsend. I work from home so I am flexible with the days and can work around your schedule. In addition we will need occasional babysitting in the evenings and weekends. If this suits you please contact me via email at kmb80@aol.com
Thanks,
Katie

re : Available childminder           reply
07/05/2014 09:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Susan,
I am looking for a childminder in Donnybrook to mind two children (2 1/2 year old girl and a 1 year old boy) three days a week (Tue, Wed and Fri) €10 per hour 9-5pm - holidays paid also. If you are interested please email me rosalindbeere@hotmail.com or 0868395563 - start immediately.
Regards
Ros

discussion forum terms & conditions

;