Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

BALLINA Childminder required

BALLINA Childminder required           reply
09/01/2018 22:02 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required 2 days per week Ballina, Foxford Rd area. To mind 2 children 2 days per week occasionally 3 days. Aged 8 months and 4 years. To be minded in our home 10am-6.30pm. Experience essential. Immediate start.

re : BALLINA Childminder required           reply
11/01/2018 10:23 - Mayo Childminders
I am available to babysit all days of the week and all hours of the week if needed. I have experience with children up to the ages of 12 years old and babies as young as 5 months. I am responsible and trustworthy and fun too I enjoy doing activities such as cooking, arts and crafts, swimming, cinema, outdoor activities etc. so they will be kept entertained (I´m a child at heart) . I would be available to also do light housework if needed. If you think I could help please do contact me I also have recent references as I have been minding a 7 year old boy for the past year now, but that is coming to an end so I will be very flexible.

re : BALLINA Childminder required           reply
14/03/2018 16:44 - Mayo Childminders
Hi my name is monika, I live in Ballycastle co mayo, I´m 17 years old, Im finished school . Im looking for a job I have babysat kids before really like babysitting l am always free on days and weekends I´m fun trustworthy caring. If u still need someone to look after your kids my number is 0838716320.
Hope hearing from you,
Thank you,
Monika

discussion forum terms & conditions

;