Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

BEFORE/AFETRSCHOOL AND SCHOOL HOLIDAS CHILDCARE IN CELBRIDGE

BEFORE/AFETRSCHOOL AND SCHOOL HOLIDAS CHILDCARE IN CELBRIDGE           reply
06/07/2016 12:36 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I provide before/aferschool and school holidays childcare from my own home in Celbridge.
I´m a caring, responsible and experienced childminder, also really well educated.
I have Masters degree in Early Education (Methodology of child raising and caring at school, Physical education, Psychology of child development).
I have 10 years of experience in minding children, working in a Creche and as a Preschool Teacher, but I´m also a mum of one 5 years old girl.
I was Garda vetted, I have First Aid course and I´m fully insured/registered childminder.
I have places available to look after children (preschool and school going children perferable) three days per week in summer (Tues, Wed, Thurs) and full time from September.
I also offer School drops and collections, supervision homework and home cooked meals if required. I have safe family car and full clean driving licence.
I´m mature, reliable, trustworthy person providing a home from home environment. My home is smoke and pet free (except two gold fishes) with spacious back garden and lots of equipments, outdoor and indoor games, toys, books, arts and crafts supplies etc.
If you are looking for a home from home for your child, then please don´t hesitate to contact me with your child´s age, hours required and proposed start date. Contact me: agafilam@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;