Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babbysitter wanted in Ashtown

Babbysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
15/05/2014 16:00 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We´re looking for a reliable, experienced babysitter for our two boys (3 & 1) in Ashtown. Our previous babysitter has "retired" from babysitting last year and since then we have not found anyone who is reliable and often available.

We go out on average once a month (but sometimes more often) and generally we´ll be gone from about 7 til 12pm/1am. We pay €10/hr and to date our babysitter has had her own transport home.

Our boys are easy to settle and are used to babysitters so generally do not get too anxious when we go out (except the usual brief tears by the little one when we leave).

We´d like to connect with an experienced babysitter who we can hopefully hire frequently and will get to know our boys and us.

If you´re interested, pm me with your experience and any references if you have them and well take it from there.

Thanks,
Anne

re : Babbysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
18/05/2014 21:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
We´ve found our new babysitter - thanks for the interest for those of you who have responded
Aineog

re : Babbysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
15/05/2014 19:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Anne, just replying to your ad. I babysit for another family so am used to children. I am reliable and have my own two kids. I drive and I live near the Blanch centre. Look forward to hearing from you. I replied to the ad as the other couple don´t go out that often so am keeping all options open. Thanks Majella

discussion forum terms & conditions

;