Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babyminder Needed, Lee Road, Cork City

Babyminder Needed, Lee Road, Cork City           reply
04/01/2023 16:15 - Cork City Childminders (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a babyminder to care for our 2 month son Peter, ideally starting Monday 9th January for 2 weeks, then on an ongoing basis from beginning of April. We are based on the Lee Road (Atkins Hall) in Cork. We would prefer if you could come to our home, although we would be prepared for you to look after him in your home if you prefer, once we get to know each other.

Ideally we would like for you to mind Peter every weekday morning and afternoon, but perhaps mornings only would work for us also. We’re primarily looking for someone to look after Peter, but if you are open to light housekeeping duty, laundry, etc., that would be great.

We’re thinking of something like

Mornings 8am to 12pm
Afternoons 12pm to 4pm

We are flexible though and open to working with you to find a solution that works! If you are interested and available or if you know someone that you could recommend, please contact us at your earliest convenience at

oonskearney@gmail.com
087 642 2119
patrick.j.obrien@gmail.com
087 263 9413

Thank you,

Oonagh, Paddy and Peter

re : Babyminder Needed, Lee Road, Cork City           reply
09/02/2023 12:28 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
How are you? Are you still looking nanny for? I saw your post and I m interested to mind Peter
My name´s Patricia, fully qualified, with more than 14 years of experience, own car, garda vetting, references available.
The position, is it for short or long term period?
Are you agree to register on the Revenue?
Regards,
Patricia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;