Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter / Childminder available during Summer months South Dublin

Babysitter / Childminder available during Summer months South Dublin           reply
18/05/2017 11:50 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a 21 year old law student available for childminding / babysitting from the first week of June until mid August. I have plenty of experience looking after younger siblings and children of all ages in the Blackrock / Stillorgan area. I am completely flexible, available weekdays and weekends. Full clean drivers licence.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have anymore questions,

Aoife

re : Babysitter / Childminder available during Summer months South Dublin           reply
22/05/2017 16:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife,
We are living in Terenure and need a childminder from mid-June to August for our 2 little boys aged 9 and 10. We think it may be for a half day for 4 days and full day on Fridays as they do cricket camp in the mornings but that may change from time to time also. Access to one of our cars could be an option if you needed. if you are interested please let me know by reply and we can have a chat.

re... : Babysitter / Childminder available during Summer months South Dublin           reply
24/05/2017 10:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I just saw your message here. I am also living in Terenure and I´m a student. I have childcare fetac level 5,have worked in a crèche and minded many children in their own home. I´m just wondering are you still looking for someone? Laura

re... : Babysitter / Childminder available during Summer months South Dublin           reply
24/05/2017 14:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
yes, looking for someone from mid-June to start August. Do you have your own car?
thanks,
Maeve

24/05/2017 16:37 - Dublin South Childminders
No unfortunately I don´t drive but I do live in Terenure village. I´d be happy to meet you and your boys if you like. Laura

24/05/2017 17:01 - Dublin South Childminders
No unfortunately I don´t drive but I do live in Terenure village. I´d be happy to meet you and your boys if you like. Laura

25/05/2017 15:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura, unfortunately I need someone who can drive them to and from different activities throughout the week.
Thanks
Maeve

25/05/2017 16:11 - Dublin South Childminders
That´s a pity it wouldn´t be possible to get the bus or walk would it? If not no problem.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;