Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter Available for evenings and weekends-Final year Student in BA (Hons) Early Childhood Education (DIT)

Babysitter Available for evenings and weekends-Final year Student in BA (Hons) Early Childhood Education (DIT)           reply
04/02/2014 20:43 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a 20 year old female student currently in my final year of a BA (hons) degree in Early Childhood Education and Care in DIT. I am living in the Skerries/Rush/Lusk/Balbriggan area and have own transport so able to travel. I have a lot of experience working and caring with children from birth-12 years.
As part of my degree we are required to complete 3 1year placements for 2 days a week. My first year placement was in a HSE creche, second was in an ABA setting for children with Autism and my current placement is in Barnardos working with disadvantaged children.
I have also worked part-time in a creche since September 2009 with children from 6months - 8 years.
I have Garda clearance, first aid and references are available upon request.
I am looking for babysitting work evenings after 6.30 and weekends. Please don´t hesitate to pm me for any further information.
Kind Regards,
Caoimhe

discussion forum terms & conditions

;