Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter/Childminder needed in Firhouse/Knocklyon

Babysitter/Childminder needed in Firhouse/Knocklyon           reply
14/10/2016 14:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder/babysitter, most likely a combination of two separate setups, to take care of our 2 year old boy. We both work irregular hours as musicians so would need a babysitter willing to work a combination of time slots. The position would be 2/3 days a week, with possible increase depending on our work shedules- we are happy to work out a schedule that would suit your schedule and ours.
More than likely: Monday evenings to 9.30, Tuesday evenings to 9.30 and Thursday from 3.30 to 7.
with the possibility of picking up from creche/childminder. We would like for him to spend time around other kids his age, so a childminder separate to these hours 1/2 days a week would also be excellent. Located in Hunterswood, which is served by the 15 bus route to and from city centre. We would need a babysitter to do those evenings in our home and are looking for a childminder in the area also.

re : Babysitter/Childminder needed in Firhouse/Knocklyon           reply
16/10/2016 08:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi i live in ellensborough kiltipper road. I am a mother of 4 children
Ages, 11,9,7 & 5. I have a full driving licence & drive a 7 seater. What hours would
Your son need minding from? Thanks rachel

23/10/2016 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi im colette from leopardstown area an looking to do some childminding have a full clean driver licence an am a non smoker ive 1 child myself so have plenty of experience and am great with kids if u could let me no what time it starts at till 930 pm thanks

15/10/2016 22:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I wanted to inquire about your babysitting post. I´m working full time and looking at the possibility of doing some evening time babysitting but haven´t decided for sure if I´m going to take it up so wanted to find out some more information.
At the moment, I work 9am to 3.45pm as a Special Needs Assistant at Saplings Special School in Rathfarnham. I then work 4pm to 5pm teaching a little boy in his home in Knocklyon. So my availability would be after 5pm and I would not be available 5 days a week.
How many days are you looking for and what hours?
I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and Care, have worked in creches and have spent the past 4 years teaching children on the Autism Spectrum.
Thanks,
Jessie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;