Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter Wanted

Babysitter Wanted           reply
11/07/2016 12:04 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a babysitter for the Raheen/Dorradoyle area.
I have two children, aged 3 and 5. it would involve some midweek and some weekend work. Please contact if interested. Thank you.

re : Babysitter Wanted           reply
12/07/2016 22:28 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi I´m based an Dooradoyle and would love to know more about this position !! I am childcare qualified and am working in a crèche for the last 10 years , hope to hear from you soon Leona

re : Babysitter Wanted           reply
18/08/2016 01:16 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi i am a mature kind reliable childminder living in dooradoyle i have been childminding for over 30years i would like to enquire about your position i look forward to hearing from u

re... : Babysitter Wanted           reply
25/01/2017 09:22 - Limerick County Childminders
hi, would do be interested in occasional 2 hours in the morning, just to get my boys ready for school? I work with an agency so my shifts are not guaranteed. My husband works full time and leaves the hours 6.45. I need somebody between 6.40am and 8.15am on the mornings that I am working. boys ages 9 and 10. Just to wake them up, get them ready for school and start them off with breakfast. Am normally home before 8.30am to take them to school. If you are driving, we could consider the you driving them to school on those days.

re... : Babysitter Wanted           reply
18/01/2017 14:33 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there,
I would love to hear from you. I would like a babysitter for casual weekend babysitting for my 15 month old. We live in Pallaskenry. If interested, please email me on lorrainemarkham@gmail.com
Thanks,
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;