Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter available - Live in Monasterevin. Willing to travel.

Babysitter available - Live in Monasterevin. Willing to travel.           reply
05/11/2018 21:14 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I work as a Nanny for a wonderful family and available for babysitting. (Please mail to discuss requirements). I am flexible and will be accommodating where I can be.

I am very responsible and your childrens safety and well being is my priority. I enjoy creating a fun environment with children where they feel safe and happy. I am currently studying towards my level 8 Early childhood teaching qualification. I am extremely trustworthy and have a lot of patience for the care and attention children require.
Garda vetted.
Children first certified.
Although living in Monasterevin, I do drive so I would not mind travelling to areas up to 30mins away. References available upon request.

re : Babysitter available - Live in Monasterevin. Willing to travel.           reply
26/11/2018 16:05 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! I´m looking for a baby sitter available on Saturday (probably 1 or 2 per month) from 8.30 to 3 or 3.30. I have two children 4 ys and 2ys. We are italian and we live in Lackagh 5 km from Monasterevin. Would you be available to meet me up for a chat? Thank you Ambra 0871470210

discussion forum terms & conditions

;