Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter available in Ennis area

Babysitter available in Ennis area           reply
20/04/2016 08:33 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Eimear Carroll. I am 19 years old and currently in my second year of Primary Teaching in Mary Immaculate College. I have an interest in working with children and I have experience babysitting children from the ages of 2 to 12. I have babysat up to three children at a time.
Last summer, I worked in an Irish College (Coláiste na Rinne, Waterford) of children ranging from 10 to 15, for almost three months. Here, I was responsible for up to 40 children at a time. I was also responsible for first aid injuries such as cuts/grazes, sprained ankles and a possible spinal injury. As I am a qualified lifeguard, I am more than capable of dealing with such first aid situations. I hold both Royal Life Saving Society and Irish Water Safety qualifications.
I have a level 1 certificate in LÁMH sign language.
I am currently available on weekends but will be finished college and teaching by the 20th of May and will then be available throughout summer.
I live in the St. Flannan´s College area of town but I do not drive. I would be able to walk to most places that surround town such as Clarecastle, Roslevan or the Lahinch Road.
Feel free to contact me at any time on 0879719256.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;