Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter available in South Dublin

Babysitter available in South Dublin           reply
25/06/2014 14:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello

My name is Lisa I´m 26 and I´m a college student. I have loads of experience with kids of all ages (from young babies and upwards) I´m based in Knocklyon but I have my own car so I can travel wherever needed. I´m flexible and can work days, evenings or weekends. I do have my days booked for 5 weeks over the summer from Monday to Friday but outside of these weeks I am free whenever. PM me for any queries. Thanks a million.

re... : Babysitter available in South Dublin           reply
25/06/2014 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks for getting back. I misunderstood your post , and thought you had availability during term also. Best of luck back at college !

re : Babysitter available in South Dublin           reply
25/06/2014 21:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lisa,
I am looking for some part time term time childcare from sept. I have three children attending scoil Naithí and they need to be collected at 1.30 and 2.30 two days per week( tues and fri) and brought home until I return at 4 . From beginning of nov to mid February I don´t need these afternoons covered but there would be some afternoons where I require help. I am also looking for the children to be dropped to school on one morning ( thurs) per week. I am a teacher which is why my timetable is so messy ! But the part time hours , may suit a student . We live near Marley park , kilmashogue lane. Please contact me if interested,
Thanks,
Derarca

re... : Babysitter available in South Dublin           reply
25/06/2014 21:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Derarca
Thanks for the reply. From September I´m going to be attending college full time Monday - Friday so unless my timetable is flexible to the afternoons and mornings you need I´m not sure I´d be available for you. At the moment I´m free any evening or weekend this summer with about 4 weeks free for days but from September on I´ll be in college so I´m sorry I can´t be of more use to you!
Thanks a million anyway!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;