Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Babysitter required for Naas

Babysitter required for Naas           reply
27/02/2012 22:35 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a kind, reliable babysitter to mind my 8 and 2 year old sons on saturday night once or twice a month. Pm if interested.

Many thanks

Jennifer

re : Babysitter required for Naas           reply
29/02/2012 00:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jennifer
PM sent.

21/03/2012 16:57 - Kildare Childminders
hi how are you, i seen you are looking for a chilminder for the odd weekend for your two boys, if you have not found any one i would be very much intrested, im 30 yrs of age, a mother of 2 and im living in clane with my partner, i have my own car, i have over 11 yrs experience. my mobile number is 0851460624
erika

21/03/2012 10:31 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
My name is Karen Morris and I am a 23year old Irish girl with a great passion for children. I have 6years experience in childcare from babysitting, working as an aupair and nanny and in a creche as a childcare assistant. Currently I am working a 9 to 5 job in an office but my ambition is to work with children.
I am looking for a family to babysit for weekday evenings and/or weekends. I am an easy going, reliable and fun loving girl who can interact well with children of any age. I am responsible and mature while at the same I love to embrace my inner child. I find it easy to form a bond wiht children while maintaining my authority figure.
I can send you my CV and references of my previous childcare experience if you so wish.
My email address is cladababe@msn.com and my contact number is 085 1066977
I am currently living in Gleann Na Riogh (near Monread and transport is not an issue).
I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Kind regards,
Karen Morris

01/03/2012 13:36 - Kildare Childminders
hi how are you, i seen you are looking for a chilminder for the odd weekend for your two boys, if you have not found any one i would be very much intrested, im 30 yrs of age, a mother of 2 and im living in clane with my partner, i have my own car, i have over 11 yrs experience. my mobile number is 0851460624

06/03/2012 10:25 - Kildare Childminders
pm sent

discussion forum terms & conditions