Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter wanted Booterstown area

Babysitter wanted Booterstown area           reply
23/10/2014 20:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a reliable, caring babysitter for our 5 month old little boy for some weekend evenings over the next two months and possibly for many more hours after Christmas. Preferably someone with a qualification. References and experience necessary. Pm me if interested, thanks!

re : Babysitter wanted Booterstown area           reply
24/10/2014 00:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Stephanie. I´m 23 years old, living in Ballybrack and I work on a part-time basis in a school as a Special Needs Assistant. I have years of experience working with young babies and children of all ages and I also have a 15 month old little girl. I have worked as a nanny, childcare assistant and have hosted children´s birthday parties over the years. Should you require anymore information please don´t hesitate to contact me: 0851955659
I have Fetac 5 in Special needs, manual handling and am Garda vetted through my employer. I also hold a full, clean drivers licence too.
Thanks,
Stephanie.

re : Babysitter wanted Booterstown area           reply
19/11/2014 01:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, My name is Emma. I live in Dublin 18. I have my own car.I am available to mind in your house or mine. I am 21 i don´t have any children myself although caring for children is something i have always enjoyed. i have a vast experience of minding children. I started minding children six years ago. I started off doing work experience in a Creche called Tiny Tots Cabinteely and in the Creche of the Angels Quest restpite home in Glenageary. I then moved on to looking after twins of 6 months for a year part time until they needed full time care. I have had many other jobs like this ranging from ages 6 months - 10 years, the duties required of me in these jobs were collecting from school/creche caring for them in my home or there home, feeding, nappy changing, helping with home work, home cooked meals, going on outings (park/playground/walks), putting them to bed and general play time. I worked in CoCo´s Creche in Mount Merrion for 8 Months up until July as i was away for all of august, in the Baby room/Wobbler room/Toddler room and Monti room. Mostly i was placed in the Baby room which i thoroughly enjoyed and got great job satisfaction interacting with all the different age groups, I still help out there from time to time when needed along with Babysitting for the children of the creche when asked. In my spare time on the Weekends i Babysit when required. I have wonderful references for all these jobs on request.
please contact on 0851593948

discussion forum terms & conditions

;