Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter wanted Portlaoise

re : Babysitter wanted Portlaoise           reply
21/06/2014 17:54 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi I am interested in your position I live in portlaoise im mature in my 40s been working with babies and children on and off over the years I am very flexable look forward to hearing from you.
saibh o malley

22/06/2015 12:43 - Laois Childminders
hiya are you still looking for someone if , so feel free to call me on 0874461436

09/06/2011 20:28 - Laois Childminders
Hello, my name is Eimear and i am 16 years old. I am just finished school for the summer and i am heading into 6th year in september. I like the responsibility of looking after children. I think as a 16 year old girl,this job would help gain my confidence and would help my social skills as a teenager. Babysitting at any time would not be a hassal to me and i would extremely enjoy this opportunity if i was offered. Do not hesitate to contact me. My email address is eimeard2k111@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

10/06/2014 13:52 - Laois Childminders
ear Sir or Madam
My name is Magdalena Wawrzyn I am looking for a job as a babysitter.I am hard-working, lively person. I am also open-minded so i will undertake every job.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Magdalena Wawrzyn
Ps. I am enclosing my CV.

01/08/2014 00:27 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra I´m twenty nine years old and I´m from portlaoise.I have many year experience working with children of all ages I love working with children and I think it´s brilliant idea to meet up with the parents and child to get know the baby´s routine.my mobile number is 0851215713.looking forward to hearning from you.

Babysitter wanted Portlaoise           reply
13/05/2011 20:21 - Laois Childminders
I am looking for a babysitter aged 16plus for my 9month old baby girl. To mind her odd week day nights for an hour or 2 (You would be finished by 10pm) Maybe one or 2 saturday nights in a month and the occasionally saturday. The most important thing for me is that you have a genuine love of children and would be willing to make a few visits first to play with her and build a relationship with her and learn her bedtime routine in case the occasion would ever arise that we would have say a wedding or something to go to and we would need you to put her to bed. Experience with children is essential for this job and I would need some type of references. Looking forward to hearing from you.

re... : Babysitter wanted Portlaoise           reply
30/03/2012 19:56 - Laois Childminders
hi my name is michaela im 16 years old i would be happy if i could look after your kids i am very good with children there would be no problem to even cook for then i have babysitted before for my family if you want you can call me on my number 0857784476 thank you

19/02/2013 22:39 - Laois Childminders
Hy there.I am interested in this job.I have experience with babies...thanks simona..my phone is 0894053572

28/07/2014 02:43 - Laois Childminders
Hello my name is Sandra I´m twenty nine years old and I live in portlaoise looking for full or part time work minding children of any age in my home or their own home I have many years of experience working with children and their parents I love working with children I can give reference if required my mobile number is 0851215713 look forward to hear from you.

20/05/2011 13:50 - Laois Childminders
Hi :)

I just seen your add for a childminder. I hope it is still going?
I am a 20 year old graduate student, next year I am doing a Masters in Montessori teaching. I have a genuine love for kids and have 5+ years experience with lookign after them for several famillies. If you need references I could give you either written ones or contact numbers for these people, whichever is easier.
I live in Portarlington and coming down wouldn´t be a problem.
If you need anymore information, dont hesitate to contact me on oxana.o.martynova@gmail.com

Lookign forward to hearing from you :)

Oxana

26/02/2017 14:39 - Laois Childminders
I would be very intrested in your position i am mature adult and nanny to 8 grandkids and i have exellent reference thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;