Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter wanted portlaoise

Babysitter wanted portlaoise           reply
21/11/2013 23:13 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for somebody that is 16+ to come to my house and start spending time with my 2 month old so as they can become my babysitter for any family night out. Will pay good rates. Need somebody reliable and who genuinely bonds with my daughter.

re : Babysitter wanted portlaoise           reply
03/12/2013 17:06 - Laois Childminders
Hi, i´m interested in this. I´m 29 with no children. Available anytime. Living in Portlaoise.
If is still available, pls contact me 0831613105
Zuzana

re... : Babysitter wanted portlaoise           reply
22/11/2013 15:44 - Laois Childminders
Hi Carrie. Thanks a million for the reply however I don´t think what I´m looking for will suit you. I am looking for a sitter for family occasions and date nights which would probably be a Saturday night. Perhaps when I go back to work though. Thanks again

22/11/2013 08:24 - Laois Childminders
hi my name is Carrie.i am a mother of 2 children my son is 3 and daughter is 11 months old.(i would be bringing my 11month old with me)
i have [previous experience minding children as an au pair in america and a nanny in Australia.
I also run a local toddler group on a thursday morning which i was garda vetted for.
i have full drivers license am a non smoker and have my own car.
i would be looking for 5 euro per hr.
if you have any further questions or would like to talk further you can pm me or call on 0852346654.
look forward to hearing from you.
Carrie

11/07/2016 10:34 - Laois Childminders
Hi, is this position still available? I would be interested in becomming your babysitter. , im 16 years old. If you would like to know more or arrange to meet with me, please send me a pm. Thanks or call me on 0851617123

06/01/2014 18:53 - Laois Childminders
Hi, is this position still available? I would be interested in becomming your babysitter. I have extensive experience in caring for children, from as young as a few weeks old to young teens. If you would like to know more or arrange to meet with me, please send me a pm. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;