Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16

Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16           reply
16/06/2016 20:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am an experienced childminder and mother of one. My son is starting school in Ballyroan in September. I am available to mind up to 3 children in my home (in Moyville, Rathfarnham) starting this September. I can do school pick up/drop offs for all local schools.

Drop off at my house can be as early as 7am & we can agree the pick up time to suit you.

I can promise a loving and fun environment for your child. I will ensure it is a home away from home for them.

Please send me a message on here if you are interested, and we can discuss your personal minding needs.

Kind regards,

Vicki

re : Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16           reply
27/06/2017 15:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are also living in Moyville and our son Maxim is due to start school this Sept.It´s Educate together in Rathfarnham. Would you be still available for the drop off and pick up service?
Please let me know
Thanks
Lenka

re... : Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16           reply
27/06/2017 15:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lena,
Nice to hear from you. What time does he start & finish school?
Thanks.

re... : Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16           reply
28/06/2017 22:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Vicki,
He is starting only in Sep.His school starts at 9am and finishes at 1.30.pm. We would need him to be dropped off at school,then picked up and dropped off in Creche in Rathfarnham village.Would this suit?
Thank you for getting back to me
Lenka

re : Before and/or after school childminder available in Dublin 16           reply
31/07/2017 23:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Vicki,
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further.
Thanks so much, Fid

discussion forum terms & conditions

;