Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Blackrock childminder part time

re : Blackrock childminder part time           reply
28/04/2014 17:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Marie and I am a mature childminder with 16 years experience minding children from new born to teens. I have excellent references and would be interested in the position if it is not already gone if you would like to talk to me my no is 0860639709 ,Thank you

Blackrock childminder part time           reply
13/03/2014 23:17 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for someone who can collect my 5 yr old from school and look after him in my house on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 1.30-6pm. Sarah

re... : Blackrock childminder part time           reply
29/04/2014 17:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Cornelia Tuite. I am 25 years old and i live in Clarinda Park Dun Laoghaire. I am available to mind your son for the full Month of June availability commencing May 24th. i have over 7 years experience of working with children ages between 3-12. This has been in Summer Camps and occasional babysitting over the years. I have looked after a family of 4 boys for many years! I love looking after boys they can be lots of fun but discipline is equally as important! My hobbies are running, tennis, football and reading. I do not drive. If you are interested , please contact me and i will send you a copy of my cv with a reference.
Many thanks!
Regards Cornelia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;