Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Bohermeen childminder

re... : Bohermeen childminder           reply
22/03/2016 09:40 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there.
I´m a minder not long moved to the area. Have 2 kids of my own. Am vetted and first aid trained. I may be able to mind your kids if you´re still looking. Firstly what days are you looking for and what schools are they in? Also was wondering what you are offering for them to be minded? Also do you need holidays too.
I have problem with my phone at present but should be resolved this week. So if you could message me back that would be great.
Many thanks Rosie.

Bohermeen childminder           reply
09/02/2016 10:39 - Meath Childminders
Detail:
Hi I´m at sahm now with a healthcare background and I´m offering to mind children in my own home. I have 3 children 1 year old 3 (Montessori part time) and 7. I´m available on a flexi part time basis from early morning to late eves. I am Garda vetted , trustworthy and offer a home from home experience alongside my own children.
Please send any inquires to me via pm and ill replie promptly .

16/02/2016 17:59 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder, I live in Bohermeen my children go to Bohermeen school, I have 3 children,12 8 and 4, I´m starting a new job and will be working 9am to 5pm three days per week, can you let me know if you´re interested in minding them, thanks

22/03/2016 09:38 - Meath Childminders
Hi there.
I´m a minder not long moved to the area. Have 2 kids of my own. Am vetted and first aid trained. I may be able to mind your kids if you´re still looking. Firstly what days are you looking for and what schools are they in? Also was wondering what you are offering for them to be minded? Also do you need holidays too.
I have problem with my phone at present but should be resolved this week. So if you could message me back that would be great.
Many thanks Rosie.

re : Bohermeen childminder           reply
16/02/2016 13:04 - Meath Childminders
Hi Are you still available for childminding. I am currently looking for a minder. I have three children (3,6,8) I would need a school drop but I´m not sure if we are too far from you if you children go to Bohermeen school. We are in Oristown school which starts at 9.20??
Please let me know if you are interested??

16/02/2016 13:32 - Meath Childminders
Hey there,
Yes my 6 year old is in bohermeen and starts at 9.20 aswell but my no is 0879220045 if you want to give me a call and we can take it from there and see if I can anything to help out ? If it´s part time you are looking for I may be able to accommodate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;