Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Brilliant nanny/babysitter available D15!!!!! YRS EXP,GARDA VETTED,FIRST AID!!!

Brilliant nanny/babysitter available D15!!!!! YRS EXP,GARDA VETTED,FIRST AID!!!           reply
06/08/2011 20:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
To all families!!!

Are you looking for a great nanny or babysitter in the D15 area? I´ve just finished a full-time position in Castleknock and I´m looking for full or part-time position or ocasional babysitting.

- EXCELLENT IRISH REFERENCES from all previous employers
- OVER 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE with children of all ages (all as a sole charge nanny&creche assistant)
- GARDA CLEARANCE
- FIRST AID&CPR&AED knowledge for adult&child for further peace of mind

I´m used to cooking nutritious meals for children, doing arts&crafts projects (appropiate for different ages), organising activities like playdates, mother&toddler group, playground outtings, etc...as I also have plenty of experience toilet training, creating activities for several children and encouraging the youngest minds with reading, colouring and games. I have worked with all kinds of childrens´ characters, from the most adventurous and carefree (also some a little naughty ;) ), to the more shy and quiet ones, so please feel sure I will do my best with your little ones (or not so little ones too!).

Contact me for any further details, and I will send you my updated cv and three excellent written references.

Your children will love the time spent with me having fun and learning, and you will leave with great peace of mind.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!! :)

discussion forum terms & conditions