Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CELBRIDGE - Childminder Required

CELBRIDGE - Childminder Required           reply
09/07/2013 12:30 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for the following:

- childminder to mind my 4 year old daughter (starts ECCE in Sept 2013) and 6 month old son in my own home in Celbridge.
- relevant references and experience
- qualifications in childcare are desirable

Please PM me.

re : CELBRIDGE - Childminder Required           reply
29/07/2013 23:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Katie. I am a childminder based in Simmonstown Manor. I am registered with the HSE. I have lots if experience and references for minding children from babies to pre-teens. I have a boy and a girl of my own going to school, so I mind from my own house. Not sure if that would suit? Our house is very well set up for minding with a playroom full of toys, swings and slide in garden, safe green to play on outside. I have cots, high chairs, buggies and car seats. Can do playschool drop offs.Would love to meet for a chat if you are interested.

24/07/2013 11:55 - Kildare Childminders
Apologies,
I incorrectly stated in my original message that I was looking for child minder to work in my own home. I am looking for someone preferably living near the Oldtown Mill Estate in Celbridge
Thanks,
km2013.

01/11/2013 12:12 - Kildare Childminders
no longer available

22/07/2013 23:05 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Ashley
I am currently trained in special needs , montessori dipoma, childcare both level 5 and 6 . I am trained in first aid also. I have been working in the childcare industry for the past 5 years and love every miniute I currently live In clane co Kildare and hold a full driving licence my number is 0852122208
thanks for your time :) Ashley

08/08/2013 06:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I live in Oldtown Mill too and I have two children a year younger and older than your oldest. If you didn´t mind splitting your kids up i could take your oldest. I can´t take the baby as I have another child too so wouldn´t have the car space. Sure let me know if it is of interest though I am sure you will have plenty of other good opinions. I just thought I would throw my hat in as the kids would all play together and I live in same estate.

24/07/2013 16:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi thank you for your reply
I live in Clane is that to far away? I do drive and have a full licence .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;