Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

CHILDMINDER - NAAS

CHILDMINDER - NAAS           reply
10/02/2012 22:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder Wanted
We are looking for a kind, caring lady to look after our two girls (16 months & 3 ˝ yrs).
We need a childminder for 4 days a week (Tues to Fri) in the Naas area. We are looking for a reliable lady who will care for and stimulate our children in a happy, loving & learning environment. We would prefer our own home, but will consider childminder’s home if suitable. Please contact for details.

re : CHILDMINDER - NAAS           reply
11/02/2012 19:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I live in kilcullen. Im available for this position if it is still available. Im first aid trained,non smoker,honest and reliable.
if your interested please mail me
laurabegley@gmail.com

13/02/2012 20:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Marian i live in newbridge and would be interested in this position if it still available. I have fetac level 5 was a playschool teacher for 2 years am mature and reliable. Please pm me if you would like more information.
Thank you

14/02/2012 19:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i am Amy 28 i worked till recently in a Dublin based creche but am looking for work closer to home i am honest caring and love working with kids from baby´s up to teenagers i also have been vetted by the gardai. I have excellent references which you can contact.
Amy
dantonsmum10@live.ie

13/02/2012 22:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I received a message that I got a pm from you but when I went into my mailbox I hadnt received a mail. Im 20 years old,many years experience babysitting young babies,feeding,changing etc. Im first Aid trained,garda vetted honest and reliable.
If you want to talk more you can email me on this, on laurabegley@gmail.com or ring/txt 0857140832.I look forward to hearing from you and apologies about the email.

12/03/2013 10:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi..Im cecile. Im a filipina. Im 41 years old married with 3 lovely kids.Im interisted with the position. Im an experienced child minder. Im a loving, caring, and understanding person. I can give you good references with an I rish family where Im working before. You can contact me with this number 0871756307.
Thank you so much and looking forward for a positive response.
God bless...
cecile

discussion forum terms & conditions