Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE, MILLTOWN, DUBLIN 6

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE, MILLTOWN, DUBLIN 6           reply
21/08/2019 08:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
FETAC level 5 qualified, garda vetted, a mother myself and 17+ years experience. Available for work in my own home, partime/fulltime considered. Providing many age appropriate activities and experiences both indoor and outdoor in a caring home from home atmosphere. If you feel that this may be a good fit for your family´s requirements then please get in touch for a chat 🙂

re... : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE, MILLTOWN, DUBLIN 6           reply
26/08/2019 15:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura, I would love to discuss this opportunity further with you, would you be available for a call this evening? If it suits better you could call me on 0861794128 at your convenience? Thank you for your interest,
Sara

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE, MILLTOWN, DUBLIN 6           reply
28/08/2019 16:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. Are you still looking for childminding work? We´re looking for someone to collect our 11 and 9 year old from their school on Goatstown Road at 2:30 Mondays and Wednesdays and mind them in our house in off Braemor Road in Churchtown till 6pm. We need someone from 16th Sept till June 2020 following the college year. The number 17 bus goes near the school so if you don´t drive you can travel home with the kids on that. Elaine

28/08/2019 18:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sara, Are you still available? We are looking for a childminder for our 2.5yr old boy and 5yr old girl.
Mon 8am-1.30pm, Tues, Weds & Thurs 8-5pm. Our daughter needs to be collected at 1.10pm on T, W, T from Gaelscoil na Fuinseoige on Churchtown Rd Upper.
If you are interested we can arrange a time for a call.
Thank you, Tara

09/09/2019 16:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sara,
Do you still have any availability? We live in Donnybrook, near Milltown and would look to take on as a nanny share or full time Tues-Thurs?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;