Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
14/10/2014 20:38 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mary.
I am interested in your ad what age child would you mind? What time in the am would you start and what time would you finish? Would it be in your own house you mind the child? What would your rate be ?. I´ve a six month old boy. Pls get back to me if your interested. Thank you. Susie ferry.

re... : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
14/10/2014 23:53 - Clare Childminders
Hello i mind really any age i have being minding my sisters little girl coming 6months and little boy 2nd hlf where are you situated i would mind whatever time suits and dont mind where i mind but i dont drive thanks

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
29/09/2014 18:40 - Clare Childminders
I completed the fetac level 5 early childhood course back in 2012 and i have always wanted to work in childcare. So im available for work in childcare. I have great interest and great patience with children and very friendly. I also mind my siblings children on a regular basis the youngest being 5months so i have great experience and plenty references if needed. I also minded a 1yr old boy as a summer job duties were feeding changing and entertaining him. I have had plenty experience throughout the past few years with my nieces and nephews childminding them.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;