Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
21/01/2019 11:29 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
My name is Hannah. I am a mother of two and have 12 years experience in looking after children. I am a qualified childcare worker and worked in a creche for 9 years. I have 3 years experience in childminding.
I´m am looking for a family to care for alongside my two children (3years & 2 years) in your home or mine, Tallaght. My 3 year old attends Montessori in Rathgar so I am also looking in the Dublin 6/12 area. I have a 7 seater car with fitted car seats and a full clean driver´s licence. I´m willing to be flexible regarding collecting and dropping the children back home if this suited.
I´m free on a Wed- Fri. I have a double buggy and love to take trips to the parks and local playgroups.
My home is pet free and smoke free. I have a fully enclosed back garden for the children to play freely in.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
23/01/2019 10:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Hannah,
I am based in Old Bawn and am looking for someone to mind my two boys (5 years and 2 years) on a Friday from 8:30 - 5 (possibly on a Thursday also). The 5 year old attends St Maelruains from 9:05 - 1:45 so would require drop off and collection. Would this be something which may be of interest to you?

re... : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
23/01/2019 10:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sharon
Yes I would be interested in this position. Friday suits me perfect and Thursday would be no problem either. When are you looking for someone to start.
If you want to give me a call or have any further questions please dont hestiate to ask.
Thanks
Hannah

23/01/2019 10:32 - Dublin South Childminders
I need someone to begin on Friday 15th February - where are you located>

23/01/2019 11:40 - Dublin South Childminders
That would suit me. Im living on Kilclare gardens, facing the Tallaght leisure centre.

23/01/2019 11:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Perfect I will text you now and take it offline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;