Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE MOUNTBELLEW/MOYLOUGH/MENLOUGH/MONIVEA AND SURROUNDING AREAS

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE MOUNTBELLEW/MOYLOUGH/MENLOUGH/MONIVEA AND SURROUNDING AREAS           reply
24/07/2017 18:25 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a twenty one year old student going into my final year of primary teaching in St Patrick´S College, Dublin. Therefore I have great experience in dealing with children as I have completed work experience in both Galway and Dublin Primary schools. I am available to babysit/ child mind children in the comfort of their own home along with proving meals for children and cleaning if required. I am available in the Mountbellew/ Moylough/ Menlough/ Monivea/ Ahenry and surrounding areas for the month of August weekdays and weekends either full time or part time and also weekends throughout the year.

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE MOUNTBELLEW/MOYLOUGH/MENLOUGH/MONIVEA AND SURROUNDING AREAS           reply
25/07/2017 21:28 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Emma are u still avail for august for child minding and babysitting where are u based

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE MOUNTBELLEW/MOYLOUGH/MENLOUGH/MONIVEA AND SURROUNDING AREAS           reply
26/07/2017 13:04 - Galway County Childminders
My phone number is 0873113536

discussion forum terms & conditions

;