Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

CHILDMINDER LUCAN SPOT AVAILABLE

CHILDMINDER LUCAN SPOT AVAILABLE           reply
14/01/2011 11:28 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced mother and childminder has a free spot from this month for 1-2 kids, Im minding crrently 4 year old boy and 16months girl - call me on 086 3669874 or answer to this post. Alex

re : CHILDMINDER LUCAN SPOT AVAILABLE           reply
27/01/2011 23:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
We have two kids, attending primary school, that need to be minded three days a week ( Mon-Wednesday inclusive). We are living in Lucan.
Ideally, we would need them minded from 08-09 in the morning , including a drop-off to school, and then collected at 13:40 and 14:40 respectively and minded until approx. 18:00.
hope to her from you soon.
best regards,
Sinead & Ivica

re... : CHILDMINDER LUCAN SPOT AVAILABLE           reply
02/02/2011 07:17 - Dublin West Childminders
we sent you PM a few days ago, i don´t know if you got it?

re... : CHILDMINDER LUCAN SPOT AVAILABLE           reply
14/03/2011 14:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for afterschool care for my daughter, She is in junior infants in Scoil Mhuire Woodview, I work part time and the days alternate each week,
Week 1 I would need her dropped and collected from school n minded until 5 on Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday I would just need her dropped to school,
Week 2 I would need her collected from school Wednesday and minded until 5 then dropped and collected on Thursday and Friday and minded until 5.

Can you please tell me if you have availability for this and how much it would cost.

discussion forum terms & conditions