Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER NEEDED FOR BISHOPSTOWN AREA

CHILDMINDER NEEDED FOR BISHOPSTOWN AREA           reply
05/04/2017 08:22 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, Reliable, Mature Lady Needed To Care For 10 Month Old Twins.
Three Days a Week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Hours: 8am to 5.30pm.
Are You Available to Start May 2017? 
Please Contact Lorraine: 0877694186

re : CHILDMINDER NEEDED FOR BISHOPSTOWN AREA           reply
14/05/2017 22:31 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lorraine,
I have copied and pasted my own advert below. If you have any questions, my text number is 087 0533562.
Kind regards,
Caoimhe
Dear Parents,
My name is Caoimhe Lonergan. I am 25 and living in Cork. I have vast experience in looking after children of both genders and all ages.
I will graduate as a doctor from UCC medical school in May. I have a genuine love for children and hope to become a paediatrician.
I have had a large amount of exposure to children of all ages, both through childminding jobs and my medical training. I am very aware of how to treat the signs and symptoms that children frequently portray when ill, having seen a multitude of cases in various Munster hospitals and General Practice clinics.
I am available for evening / nighttime childminding indefinitely.
I am available for daytime childminding (including early mornings) for two months.
i.e. from the middle of May (graduation) until the middle of July (I begin work in the hospitals).
I am also free for last minute childminding during these months.
My childminding jobs have consisted of getting the children up in the morning, school runs, helping with homework, meal preparation, arts and crafts, bath time, bottle feeding, story time, overnight stays etc.
I am a conscientious, punctual, sociable person. I am a non-smoker and also have my own car. I have had my full driving licence for over 7 years and have never had any reprimands, warnings or penalty points.
I am certified in CPR and have completed the ‘Adult and Pediatric AED and CPR’ curriculum of the ‘Irish Heart Foundation’.
I am a fluent Irish speaker having attended Gaelscoils from the age of 4.
I was a childminder for a lovely family with a girl and a boy who were aged 4 and 6 when I started, now aged 7 and 9. When the summer was coming to an end, the family asked me to remain as their childminder/homework tutor, thus extending what was only supposed to be a fulltime summer job. I looked after them again the following two summers on request.
Until last month, I looked after beautiful 4 year old twin girls with very complex medical histories. Unfortunately the family moved to Galway, but I will be happily remaining in contact with them.
I have also looked after 3 year old twins three mornings a week, preparing them for preschool and all that it entails, as well as having ´morning storytime´ before dropping them off at 8:30am. My time with them came to an end when they began primary school.
I looked after two children at their home ( a boy and a girl aged 4 and 1 respectively) while their parents were working upstairs. The family moved away for a period of a few months, and when they returned, asked me to recommence babysitting again. We did a lot of arts and crafts and enjoyed going to Fitzgerald´s Park whenever we could.
I currently have, and have had many other childminding jobs, including twin girls who were 10 months when I began minding them; a 5 year old boy and his 3 year old sister; two toddlers aged 6 months and 2.5 years, and many many more. I also have a 10 year old brother and teenage cousins who I frequently look after, so I am extremely accustomed to older children!
I also do occasional babysitting for families who have remained in contact with me over the years since the time I looked after them. It is lovely to see how the children have grown up and I remain close to many of the them. This includes regularly skyping two lovely girls and their family who moved to Iceland three Christmases ago.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Excellent references can be provided on request.
Kindest regards,
Caoimhe Lonergan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;