Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER NEEDED IN PORTMARNOCK AREA

re : CHILDMINDER NEEDED IN PORTMARNOCK AREA           reply
01/08/2013 23:10 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Aneta, I am polish, 34 years old, mother of 4 years old daughter. I have been working in creche in Dublin for the last 2 years. I am finishing my Fetac level 5 in childcare at the moment. I love children, children loves me. I am very positive person, honest, warm and friendly. Please don´t hesitate to contact me. Best regards Aneta my phone number is 0861298770

23/01/2014 13:00 - Dublin North Childminders
hi naomi
im interested in your childminder position. i am experienced with full-references. i live in sutton park but can commute to yours or look after in my home. i could pick up. i have a 4 month old baby boy myself who i will have with ,(company for your baby). i am a kind reliable irish lady .
please call me if interested
when would start date be?
thanks lorna
087 6078754

12/05/2013 17:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name is Roslyn and I am interested in the childminding position you have advertised. I am currently working as a childminder for a mother of 4 in Malahide, 2-3 days a week. The hours in my current position are flexible so I would be able to accommodate whatever days you would need me. I live in Donabate and I have my own car so transportation wouldn´t be a problem. I have a lot of experience in childminding with children of all ages. I am a very kind and caring person. If you are interested in receiving my contact details, please PM me.
Kind Regards,
Roslyn.

CHILDMINDER NEEDED IN PORTMARNOCK AREA           reply
11/05/2013 13:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for somebody to mind my 6 month old daughter either at my house in Portmarnock or in their home in the Portmarnock area. It will be 8 hour days 2 - 3 days a week. Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
Naomi

02/08/2013 10:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Naomi,
Did you not already fill this position back in early May? If so, is this position available again or did you just forget to update your post that the position was filled?
Bernie

12/05/2013 17:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name is Roslyn and I am interested in the childminding position you have advertised. I am currently working as a childminder for a mother of 4 in Malahide, 2-3 days a week. The hours in my current position are flexible so I would be able to accommodate whatever days you would need me. I live in Donabate and I have my own car so transportation wouldn´t be a problem. I have a lot of experience in childminding with children of all ages. I am a very kind and caring person. If you are interested in receiving my contact details, please PM me.
Kind Regards,
Roslyn.

11/05/2013 15:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I was just wondering from what time are you looking for your child to be minded as I could pick her up. I´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children and I have recently looked after 15 month old twins and also while doing a childcare course I got my experience in a crèche. I know how precious your child is to you as my children are to me so I would look after your child like one of my own. If you would like more information please call me at;0851599877 or email me at siobhan-molloy@ hotmail.com. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;