Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED, GOREY TOWN

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED, GOREY TOWN           reply
04/10/2010 17:30 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, mature, reliable lady to mind our son who is 8yrs old, in his own home for approx. 3 days per week. This would involve picking him up from school, helping with homework, preparing his meals and his general supervision. The days and times would vary from week to week and the times could be from 2.30 pm pick up to any time up to 8.30 pm so this position would only suit someone whose time is flexible. Non smoker, full drivers licence, references etc. If interested, please e mail me as soon as possible with details of your experience and rates.

re : CHILDMINDER REQUIRED, GOREY TOWN           reply
10/10/2010 12:02 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I would be interested in minding your son but would prefer to do it in my own home. I have two children who attend school in gorey so am in there at 2.30pm anyway. my children are 8 and 10 years old (girl and boy) so your son would friends to play with. I have a full driving licence and am fully garda vetted. We live just outside gorey and have plenty of space for the the children to play outdoors etc. If you are interested please get in touch.

Regards,
Helga

discussion forum terms & conditions