Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED DUNDRUM / CHURCHTOWN AREA

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED DUNDRUM / CHURCHTOWN AREA           reply
07/03/2017 09:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there,

We are looking for a minder for four afternoons a week (Monday to Thursday inclusive) to mind our two kids aged six & eight. The job involves collecting them from school in Dundrum Village at 2.40pm and minding them in our home until 6pm in the Churchtown / Nutgrove area. You would have to do homework, play dates, after-school activities, trips to the park, relax, play with them a little, that sort of thing.

Ideally we would like someone who drives, has good English with solid Irish references, and if it works out then you might be interested in minding them over the summer months too.

If you think you might be interested in this position could you please email your CV to us at criostoir1970@yahoo.com, or PM me here..

Or alternatively, feel free call us on 087 416 3344.

Thanks,

Criostóir & Rosie.

re : CHILDMINDER REQUIRED DUNDRUM / CHURCHTOWN AREA           reply
08/03/2017 19:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi parents
I´m available for this job in the afternoon and exactly 4 days the same days that Im minding 3 kids from 8.30 to 2pm
Age 7 month, 2 years 9 month and 4 years old
If yours interest the reference I will appreciate let me know and I will pass it
Regards
Daisy

16/03/2017 13:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Martin. I am a mature male who has previously worked as a full time carer for ten years, and part time for two years with children. I am honest and trustworthy, a non smoker and love sports. I am experienced in all aspects of after school care. I am available at short notice and have no morning commitment. I hold a full clean Irish driving licence, am pediatric first aid qualified and garda vetted. I live 15 minutes drive from your location. if you would consider a positive male role model for this position please pm me.
Regards
Martin

06/04/2017 13:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi All,
This post was filled by a family friend but thank you for your replies.
Criostóir.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;