Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED.. clane / leixlip area.

CHILDMINDER REQUIRED.. clane / leixlip area.           reply
15/11/2011 13:02 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
childminder required to look after an 8 month old baby in minders own home. Will need her minded for 3 days a week starting from december. If interested please mail me.

re : CHILDMINDER REQUIRED.. clane / leixlip area.           reply
21/11/2011 22:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Leanne B
I am a childminder in Prosperous but drop two kids to school in Clane at around 8.30 every weekday. i have 10 years experience, car owner, nonsmoker and am available to start immediately.
thanks
mary
087 2846598

16/11/2011 16:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My name is Leanne Bracken. I am looking for a job as a childminder within the Leinster area. I have much experience with childminding as I have been minding children for six years now. I am a very reliable, caring and honest person and I am also flexible with regard to hours also. Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions you may have. Many thanks. 0857769530

15/11/2011 16:16 - Kildare Childminders

Hi,
My name is Alison Carey. I am looking for a job as a childminder in the Kildare area. I live in Sallins and have my own car. I have a fetac level five diploma in Childcare and I also have just completed a fetac level six higher diploma in social care. I am a very responsible, friendly and caring person and i work very well with children and adults alike. I think i would suit this job greatly. Should you want to contact me my number is 085-7857403. Thank you!

24/11/2011 10:27 - Kildare Childminders
hi there,
If you are looking for childminder with excellent refferences- who is kind, reliable, honest, full of energy, has OVER 5 years of experience working with babies, infants and young children please give me a call. I also have 1st aid course. I am non smoker, I have clean driver license with my own car. I am bubbly, chatty, friendly person. I have tons of energy and working with children makes me happy. I am only 24 , and I am Polish. I live in Celbridge.
One of my refferences:
" We have had a positive experience with Christina while she worked with us. Christina is bright, kind and affectionate young woman with a natural affinity towards children. During her time with us she was punctual and diligent in her duties. Christina´s sunny disposition and positive attitude would be a bonus in any home.. "
I have phone numbers provided if you would like to make a call and talk with my previous employers :)
I look forward to hearing from you,
Christina , 086 254 27 47

discussion forum terms & conditions