Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER WANTED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS

re : CHILDMINDER WANTED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS           reply
16/06/2015 08:44 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until mid September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

CHILDMINDER WANTED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS           reply
01/06/2015 11:51 - Meath Childminders
Child minder wanted for three girls 3,8,10, just outside Johnstownbridge, ideally in our home but flexible. Required for the summer holidays.
(after the summer holidays if of interest also we would be looking for childminder for afternoons for our 3 year old after playschool - 12.30pm - 6pm ; and possibly the older two for a couple of afternoons after school also).
Please reply here.

01/06/2015 18:20 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I am a fully qualified pre school teacher with Fetac level 5 and 6. I have 17 years experience teaching and management experience in a pre-school. I am available in September for after school care for preschool and primary children, in the children´s own home.
Please get in touch by email facer75@gmail.com. If your interested in taking me on.
Roisin.

13/07/2015 09:37 - Meath Childminders
Hi I seen your advert looking for a childminder, I´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but I am free until the third week in September. I am currently working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old but my contract is up on the 17th of July due to the mother having another baby. I’m hoping to find a job as soon as possible starting after this date, preferably a full time one but available to work part time days also. Applying for another job for these several weeks is awkward due to parents needing permanent employees but I am offering temporary work until those positions are filled! I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, I am Garda vetted, with a first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals! Plenty of references available. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Available for interview. Thank you in advance. Please PM me for further details.

re... : CHILDMINDER WANTED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS           reply
05/07/2015 10:47 - Meath Childminders
Shantelle, thanks for the reply and apologies for our slow response. Are you still seeking a position ? If so please could you call aine on 087 9149575 ? Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;