Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER required ongar

re : CHILDMINDER required ongar           reply
24/07/2016 09:16 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi im a mother of 3 school going boys i live in dunboyne iv years of experience minding children i offer home from home envoirment all home cooked meals pet free friendly home i live in a quiet cul de sac ideal for kids to play all pickups and drop offs no problem please feel free to contact me on 0857118121 for a chat thank you

CHILDMINDER required ongar           reply
24/07/2016 07:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a full time child minder to look for my 2 boys 14month old and 6yr for collection from school at 2:10 pm.preferably in my home .please pm me about urself and details of ur experience .

15/10/2016 15:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there
I just moved home in this July from Canada after nannying.At the start of my employment, the two boys I took care of were aged 8 months and 4 years(he was in school) Mon-fri 8-5:30. Before living in Canada I was teaching Montessori for 2 years as the room leader and loved it however since I’ve been back I really miss Nanning. My plan was to do Montessori in Canada but I fell in love with the family and couldn´t leave them. It never felt like work to me and I felt much appreciated which I found very comforting since I had just moved to a new country. Since back in Dublin I am working in my old job again but not as the room leader and I feel like there isn´t enough time to bond with the children. It might just be difficult adjusting back to a ‘real job’ but I miss that close bond I formed, the freedom to choose fun learning activities tailored to their interests and the feeling of appreciation I received from child-minding. In the long run I plan on opening my own crèche (a small one)in my own home but this last week in work I’ve been considering leaving and doing nannying, provided I can find the right family to work for. I am thinking of moving to the cellbridge/Lucan area but I would be willing to traval if the pay and work conditions were realistic. I have a level 8 degree in Education and training and am updating my education currently with an online course in Earlychildhood and Montessori. If you seem interested email me( clynchs@live.ie) with the job role and I´ll forward you references etc. I´m interested in the length of time you would be looking for a childminder, any months throughtout the year that I wouldn’t be required for, pay per week and if you need me to own my own car. I still need to buy one (as I´m only moved back home recently) but I can get one by December. I am Garda vetted, I have Police clearance from here and Canada, as well as a full clean driving License (and currently do the school pick up in my job so well used to kids in the car)and 5 years experience in Childcare
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Claire Lynch(age 27)

18/09/2016 13:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
My name Is Rita, I have been living in Ireland since last May.I come from Italy. I would be very interested in position you have advertised.
I have experience minding children in Italy and Ireland. Have been doing occasional babysitting and overnight babysitting for family in Lucan.
If you would like to discuss it further , please, let me know.
I am available to start immediately.
Kind regards,
Rita

14/09/2016 10:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am just wondering has this positioned been filled. I am an experienced child minder with two school going children (they attend St. Benediction, Ongar). If the position has not been filled feel free to reply. Thank you, Karen White

discussion forum terms & conditions

;