Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER with MUSIC AND MOVEMENT experience

CHILDMINDER with MUSIC AND MOVEMENT experience           reply
26/09/2013 00:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Marta. I am a cheerful, creative and experienced childminder as well as music and dance teacher (10 years of experience). I provide a warm, loving, caring environment for children with lots of activities such as music and movement classes, dance classes, art & craft.

I provide fresh, homemade (made from scratch) hot lunch, snack and dinner.
ALSO FOR ALLERGIC CHILDREN.

I am available to collect children from local schools e.g. Johnstown School, Monkstown Educate Together School, Dalkey School Project School and other.

Some of afternoon activities include:
obstacle courses, gardening, storytime, parachute games
construction play (e.g.:LEGO, MagNext, screws and nuts, Connecta-straws), balancing ball.

There is NO TV or COMPUTER GAMES.

Also: Birthday Parties, Halloween party, Santa Claus Party, Carnival Ball, Easter Egg Hunt, Family Day

Afterschool children: supervised homework (reading, aural and written)
I have safe home with enclosed back garden with two sandpits, cars, balls, tents and two playrooms (large for all activities and small to chill out).
I am registered (HSE, Early Childhood Ireland), insured, First Aid certified and Garda Vetted.
I am based in Watson Estate (beside Tesco and small, local park), within walking distance to the playground and Kilbogget Park.

Opening hours: 8.00 – 6.00. Monday to Friday. Earlier or later times can be arranged.

Please feel free to contact me on 0851505032.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;