Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring, Energetic Childminder Available D18

Caring, Energetic Childminder Available D18           reply
13/04/2014 16:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am an Irish mum and childminder and I have a place available, FULL TIME HOURS, 4/5 days a week. I have two daughters myself, one in junior infants and the other in Playschool.

I mind two young children, an 11 month old boy and a 16 month old girl part time.

I am very caring and energetic and absolutely love minding little ones. All the children are treated as one of my own.

I ensure the children get plenty of fresh air every day, (fantastic playground and park a 3 min walk from my house). I can guarantee your child will not be stuck in a room all day!!!

I have an abundance of great fun and educational toys to keep your little one busy. We also love reading books and learning our nursery rhymes together and of course plenty of arts & crafts.

I have a baby slide and sand pit in the garden and I am in the process and getting a double swing set and play house.

The children are fabulous company for one another and learn great social skills as they´re not with just one other child.

I have first aid training. I am a non smoker. My house is very clean and is also pet free.

I live along the Luas Line with the Glencairn stop a 3 min walk at the top of my road.

Excellent references available both past and present.

If you wish to have a chat you can call me on 086-8430298, alternatively you can send me a PM.

Many thanks

Natasha

re : Caring, Energetic Childminder Available D18           reply
22/04/2014 21:49 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Z

discussion forum terms & conditions

;