Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring, experienced, registered nurse available for childminding.

Caring, experienced, registered nurse available for childminding.           reply
03/07/2018 09:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Caring, loving childminder available, Goatstown, Dublin 14.

Qualified, experienced registered Nurse (and also a mum) available for childminding in own home. Secure, homely environment. Non-smoking household, no pets. Full, clean drivers licence and car.

Lots of outdoor play including in our enclosed back garden, outings to playground and baby playgroups so lots of social interaction and fun. I aim to create a "second home" type of environment for our mindee as this is what I felt was vital when requiring childcare for my own children.

Children’s first training, first aid, Garda vetted. Small numbers to facilitate personal, high-quality care.

Available Mon-Fri from 07:30-18:30. Full-time position available for baby/toddler. Available to commence from July.

re : Caring, experienced, registered nurse available for childminding.           reply
15/10/2018 15:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available? I’ve a ten month old boy who I’m trying to get organised with childcare.
Thanks
Orla

re : Caring, experienced, registered nurse available for childminding.           reply
15/10/2018 20:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
option1: I have to boys in school age of 7y& 5.6y, and a 2 year girl, in ballsbridge d4, would you be interested to look after them for full time Mon to Fri
option2: to mind the 2 year girl and just drop the boys to school
if interested please email me on fnaburas@gmail.com
regards
Fathi

discussion forum terms & conditions

;