Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring, good role model available to babysit part time. Dublin North

re : Caring, good role model available to babysit part time. Dublin North           reply
27/12/2013 10:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We are a couple in Castlemoyne d13 looking for a regular baby sitter. If interested or looking for more info let us know
Darren /Joanne

Caring, good role model available to babysit part time. Dublin North           reply
20/11/2013 18:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ciara here i,am 22 to years old. I,am available to work from Monday- Friday evenings. Anytime after 5. Wednesdays I can babysit from 3 o´clock. I can also babysit anytime on either a Saturday or a Sunday. I,am currently attending College , studying social care. at the moment i,am doing my work placement in portmarnick.
I live in Sutton D 13. I have a caring nature, Very down to earth. Would be very calm and understanding. I would have no problem entertaining or helping children with their homework. I would help a child to achieve their potential. I,am very positive and encouraging. I,am well able to cook and do light chores. I babysit my young nephew regularly. I,am trustworthy. I come from a good family. I can get along with all people with a rang of personality. I have garda vetting. My brother is is the guards. I treat people with respect. I also believe that there is no such thing as a quiet child, they are unique and have to potential to achieve anything they set their mind to. Some children are more sensitive then others and need positive reinforcement in order to build self esteem. if you have any questions please ask. thanks :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;