Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring , fun and honest minder available!

re : Caring , fun and honest minder available!           reply
08/08/2014 15:59 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´ve sent you a pm

Caring , fun and honest minder available!           reply
01/08/2014 18:13 - Louth Childminders
Hi everyone! I am looking for a job minding children. I have a fetac level 5 childcare qualification and I have worked in a playschool the past two years unfortunately the numbers dropped this year and my room isn´t opening in September. I adore children of all ages I have great patience and I love planning activities for all weather. I understand that parents need to go out to work and sometimes they can´t do everything they would like to do with their children and often children miss out. So my aim to give every child the childhood they truly deserve by letting them explore and make a mess and enjoy being a child while they can. I ideally would like full time minding if possible as I will have no other income, although please contact me too if it is only part time also as it may suit if I could have two part time jobs. I have references available from parents, preschool teacher and other places I have worked also. Ian willing to travel anywhere in co louth or East Meath. Early mornings do not bother me or overnight caring if it is needed. I want to work alongside parents and help in whatever way I can. I am honest and hard working. I do not smoke, I have a full drivers licence and Garda vetting I also have first aid up to date. If you require any information please contact me by email or give me a text or call. If I do not answer I will reply with a text and you can call again when it suits you. Thank you for your time. Louise

25/08/2014 15:10 - Louth Childminders
I am seeking childminder to pick up child after school and mind in home in Monasterboice until 550 daily. also includes housework and ironing;If interested please phone Chynel 087 9782403

18/08/2014 12:33 - Louth Childminders
Hi I am no longer looking for a job thank you everyone. Please remove add

discussion forum terms & conditions

;