Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring Ashbourne childminder available for your baby/children

Caring Ashbourne childminder available for your baby/children           reply
04/08/2017 11:36 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind and caring childminder & a Mum to 4, with years of experience, available to care for your children in my own home in Ashbourne.
Term time preferred, but open to other possibilities also so please contact me with your requirements.
Fully insured, garda vetting, first aid trained, non smoker, full clean driving license, secure back garden and plenty of toys available. I can offer home cooked meals and a home from home environment. I will ensure your children are as happy as can be with lots of play and a genuinely caring environment and free to treat my home as if it were their own.
My last position was minding twin babies, and previous to that school going children. Excellent references available. If you have any questions please message me and I will get back to you asap.

re : Caring Ashbourne childminder available for your baby/children           reply
09/08/2017 12:34 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Also open to the possibility of minding in your home should a suitable position arise. I would need to bring my 2 year old son with me. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;