Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Caring Childminder available for Clonee Dublin 15

re : Caring Childminder available for Clonee Dublin 15           reply
03/01/2012 22:08 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi juno,
Can i give you a call or you could call me 0877444745.
I am looking for child care for my 2 almost 3 year old girl part-time,
Looking for care asap.
Please contact me on the number above.
Thanks Wendy

re... : Caring Childminder available for Clonee Dublin 15           reply
05/01/2012 16:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Wendy,
Im afraid I am not available for an immediate start at present and therfore I will not meet with your requirements unfortunately. Thank you for your response and best of luck with your search.
Kind regards,
Juno.

Caring Childminder available for Clonee Dublin 15           reply
29/12/2011 10:04 - Dublin West Childminders
I am a non smoking Irish mum of 3 children (ages 12 yrs, 7 yrs & almost 5yrs) and all 3 of my children attend primary school. I am a Garda vetted Childminder who is available for one on one care & fun / aducational play with your child in the mornings and will have shared care with my children in the afternoons. I have been Childminding for the last two years and references are available upon request. I am also available for after school care from Mary Mother of Hope School, Littlepace.

We live in a spacious child friendly property, fully equipped with toys and activities for children from babies right up to teenagers! Highchair, cot, buggy, stairgate and toddler car seat are all provided. We also have a very large back garden with sandpit, swings, slide and 13 ft trampoline for fun outdoor play on the rare occasions we have sunshine! We have no pets other than Goldfish.

If you are interested in my services please feel free to contact me, where I will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

re... : Caring Childminder available for Clonee Dublin 15           reply
17/01/2012 15:16 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you for all your enquiries but I have now filled the place available with me.
Regards,
Juno.

discussion forum terms & conditions